3D AutoCAD Technician required for the Central London office of a market leading, UK wide building consultancy.
This multidisciplinary building consultancy has a history of being a leading practice within its field, specialising in Rights of Light, daylight and sunlight, party walls and other neighbourly matters as well as building surveying, quantity surveying, project management and general practice. They are considered to be the foremost authority in this specialist field and have advised on some of the most recognised developments across the London skyline and across the UK.
To provide a variety of drafting duties exercising judgement and initiative utilising computer-aided design/drafting (CAD) in developing drawings to client and surveyors requirements.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Performs drafting operations for the determination of project plans and collects data for project designs.
- Develops and drafts drawings and plans.
- Undertakes field work, documentation, research and drafting tasks as requested by clients or surveyors.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepares complex drawings and tables for surveyors to report on.
Education and experience:
- 3D Auto CAD Experience is essential for this role
- B/Tec in Building Studies or related field.
- CAD certification or relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
Key competencies and skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organising.
- Ability to fully understand and follow highly complex oral and written instructions.
If you have experience within 3D AutoCAD and want to take on an exciting new challenge with a hugely respected consultancy, please get in touch at email@example.com
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give me a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. I specialise in Building Surveying and AutoCAD recruitment across smaller niche practices to large consultancies and client side, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.