One of the UK's leading property consultancies are seeking a 3D AutoCAD technician to be based out of their expanding Central London office. The Consultancy prides itself on providing commercial property advice to public sectors, developers, investors and occupiers across all disciplines.
About the role:
Provide a variety of drafting duties exercising judgement and initiative utilising computer aided design (CAD) in developing drawings to provide clients and surveyors with relevant information and requirements.
- Producing drafts and plans
- Work closely with the neighbourly matters division
- Prepare complex drawings for surveyors to report on
- Attend site visits and complete surveys
- 3D AutoCAD experience
- Degree or qualification in building surveying or related field
- CAD certificate or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Architectural and design knowledge are beneficial
- £25,000 - £40,000 + benefits
If you are interested or would like any further information regarding the role, please contact Harry Forrest on 020 3056 0287 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give Harry a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. Harry specialises in surveying recruitment across Developers, Consultancies and Main Contractors, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.