Commercial property ranks among the largest investment classes and nearly everyone enters a commercial property on a daily basis. My client provides property professionals with information and insight to help them navigate this complex environment delivering efficiency and transparency. We are looking for people that share their passion for comprehensive, objective and reliable information. Rated in Forbes Most Innovative Companies in recent years this is a great opportunity for a self-driven sales person to thrive in an organisation that have a market changing product.
My client are a team of engaged and enthusiastic people who put client service and product excellence, combined with total integrity, at the top of their values. They deliver great technology to access the UK's largest database of commercial buildings and transactions, live market data and news supported by online analysis tools.
- Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Take full responsibility for product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
- Extensive field sales experience, preferably within one of the following sectors:
- Software/Internet Related Services
- Commercial Surveying
- Business Information
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.
- Able to articulate value of the companies offerings to clients.
Package Basic £32,500
OTE yr1 £45-50k but bonuses are uncapped
Car allowance £6,000