Role description: Account Manager (field-based)
Type: Permanent position
Location: SE London
Basic Salary: £28,000-£30,000
On target earnings: £60,000+
Are you a skilled hunter in the solutions sales jungle, driven to succeed and motivated by money and achievement? If so, we may have just the role for you!
Our clients innovative service is changing the way letting agents do business in the UK, helping them grow their businesses, improving their cash-flow and giving them a competitive market edge.
You will be predominantly field-based, focused on growing customers and revenues for this compnay, and will be given a designated area of operation, for which you will have a revenue target.
You will work as part of a team as well as autonomously. In addition to your main function you will keep the CRM system up-to-date; provide accurate details on prospects; and manage and maintain a sales pipeline for reporting purposes.
- Sell our service to letting agents
- Book and attend meetings
- Give demonstrations and presentations
- Raise the profile of our client in the market
- Negotiate and close contracts
- Achieve all milestones and tasks
- Achieve sales quotas
Required skills and experience:
- Ability to deliver sales in a competitive environment
- Expert objection handler
- Skilled negotiator
- Credible and convincing
- Can-do approach and ability to work on your own initiative
- Proven performance in sales
About our client:
They are a fast-growing payment technology business with a 10-year track record. As part of there international growth, they have launched operations in the UK.