We are a high performance culture organisation and are committed to the development of our people.
You are responsible for growing your portfolio and building long-term business relationships with property professionals in the commercial real estate arena.
• To grow revenue by sourcing new business opportunities
• To grow and develop in-place client relationships.
• To deliver outstanding account management and identify cross-selling opportunities.
• Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
• Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
• Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
• Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
• Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
• Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
• Solid sales experience, preferably within one of the following sectors:
Software/Internet Related Services
• Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
• Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
• Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
• Should be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
• Adept at building world class customer relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office and associated applications.
You would be part of a fast-changing and ambitious group which has already commenced its aggressive expansion plans, and you will be part of a dynamic field based team who serve the Research function across the whole of the UK. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including 33 days holidays per year. We also have a Ride2work scheme, competitive pension scheme, birthday lunches, interest free season ticket loans, the ability to buy and sell holidays and many more fantastic benefits.