Our client is an established and well regarded conveyancing company, with strong ties to a large number of estate agencies, who recommend their conveyancing services.
Due to increased demand for their services, alongside their focussed expansions plans, we now require an Account Manager specialising in conveyancing to join the team in the Newcastle office.
The purpose of the role is to provide account management to partner agents, potential clients and colleagues, successfully converting these into new business for the company. In addition, the Account Manager will provide support to the in-house sales team, to ensure results are delivered and complete satisfaction is enjoyed by all parties.
- To quote clients and sell the features and benefits of the services to successfully convert them into conveyancing files
- To build great relationships with partner estate agents to encourage them to refer lead opportunities
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the sales team
- To have excellent organisational skills in order to manage cases through the panel of nominated solicitors
- To report figures to management on a weekly basis
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- To manage your tasks on a daily basis to ensure tasks are met in a timely manner in line with service obligations
- To present yourself and the company in the best possible way be that on the phone, via written communication or in person to clients and all other associated persons relating to your role
- To effectively manage your time to enable you to provide the service as detailed in this job description
- To show your enthusiasm, determination and drive to deliver our key objectives at every opportunity
- To immediately advise your Group Finance Director of any issues that have been brought to your attention regarding any matter regarding money laundering or deemed out of the ordinary or that may escalate to a complaint towards us or a partner agent.
- Have previous Account Management experience
- Have a clear understanding of conveyancing and the property purchase / sale process as a whole
- Have exceptionally strong communication skills, with the ability to engage corporate clients, colleagues and senior staff, particularly at board level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- £16,000pa to £18,000pa depending on experience
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme £24,000pa OTE
- Excellent long term career prospects