My client is an independent communications consultancy, based in Central London, specialising in the Real Estate industry. They believe they set themselves apart from other PR and communication agencies by using a fresh new approach with all of their clients, and delivering world class campaigns for some of the biggest names in property.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their ever growing team in their Head Office. This role will involve working closely with your clients and getting to know their business inside out, in order to develop and tailor their communications strategy and deliver creative and innovative PR campaigns.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Taking account ownership for a number of clients, developing, managing and delivering bespoke communications strategies
- Being a trusted advisor to all accounts
- Ensuring communications reach all target audiences by delivering campaigns through social media and more traditional channels
- Seeking and securing new opportunities and news stories for each of your clients
- Building and working with a growing network of contacts in the target media
- Working on proposals for potential clients, including writing and delivering new business pitches
My client is looking for someone with a strong PR background, preferably with agency experience or a passion to work agency side. As you will be working with clients in the property industry, experience in this sector is preferable.
If you are a switched on, savvy and hard working PR professional with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver creative and gripping PR campaigns, then you could be exactly what my client is looking for.
For more information and to apply to the role, please give me a call on 020 3823 4398 or alternatively send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org