I am currently looking for an Accounts Administrator for an established Estate Agency based in East London. My client is seeking somebody for an all-round and varied position working with their Property Management and Accounts team. The role is a mix of administration and accounts and is perfect for somebody looking for a role in which no two days will be the same.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Allocating of cash and cheque receipts in to the client accounts
- Producing statements for landlords, tenants and suppliers
- Amending tenancy documents as and when required
- Chasing payments when necessary
- Conducting referencing for tenants
- Overseeing ending of tenancies and check outs
- Speaking directly to tenants and landlords regarding any client account queries
- Providing cover when required within the property management and accounts team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly team who have a strong track record in providing the support and training provided to produce valued long-serving employees.
For this role my client is looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Prior experience within the property sector would be strongly preferred
- An ability to multi-task and strong communication skills are essential
- A willingness to learn and develop is vital for this role
- Candidates with an Accounts or Administration background would be an ideal fit for this position
- Ability to work well within multiple teams and adapting to different situations is a crucial skill required
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now. However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith to discuss further on 020 3056 0285.