A well-established firm with over 40 years of success in property are in search of a Portfolio Administrator for their Westminster office. This is a great opportunity for someone with accounts or purchase ledger experience in the property sector. The company is growing and needs someone who can hit the ground running and grow with them.
The role of the Portfolio Administrator will include:
- Administration of a residential building
- Assemble and report all property related revenue
- Communicate between site teams and corporate office
- Review and reconcile monthly rent
- Report to the Vice president of finance
For this role we are looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- Someone with property experience is essential
- Someone with a variety of accounts experience
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills able to take on extra projects
- Able to accurately record information
- Professional and able to keep to high standards
- Experience in Yardie desirable but not essential
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in and you have the relative experience then apply now. Alternatively if you want to hear more about the company or the role please contact Alex Lucani at Deverell smith who is more than happy to discuss the role in more detail.