One of the largest private property companies in Europe are in the market for an accounts assistant to join their successful team in Central London. This is an incredible opportunity to learn and progress within a well-established organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities of the accounts assistant:
- Ensuring invoices/expenses are correctly coded and authorised and helping prepare regular cheque runs on weekly basis.
- Processing of purchase invoices, posting manual payments to accounting system Tramps, reconciling supplier statements.
- To complete and submit CIS returns and deal with queries.
- To handle supplier queries and liaising with asset managers to ensure invoice queries are resolved.
- Liaising with development team and subcontractors on a day to day basis.
- Reviewing of purchase ledger to ensure cash allocations are correct
- Ad hoc duties include: Filing & archiving, drafting letters and photocopying.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in a similar accounts payable role, while having knowledge of Tramps will be an advantage.
- The candidate will be able to communicate well, have a good telephone manner, and be confident in dealing with senior management and suppliers.
- A willingness to learn and good time management.
The salary for this role is £25,000 - £28,000 p.a depending on experience.
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.