A leading residential Estate Agency business is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing Finance team in the heart of London. As one of the market leading businesses within the property industry they are seeking a candidate looking to develop their career further within property accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those with some experience within lettings accounts to develop a career with a company that provides progression opportunities for those candidates that join their team at this level.
The role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Posting invoices and receipts from both tenants and landlords
- Providing banking spreadsheets for senior client accountants
- Processing credit / debit card payments
- Credit control chasing fees from client when necessary
- Resolving queries from clients and tenants
- Administrative tasks and other duties as required
The role is looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Candidates with 6 - 12 months lettings accounts experience would be ideal
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong work ethic and problem solving ability
- A keen attention to detail is essential
- Competent excel skills and an ability to learn from others
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that will help you grow and develop internally and achieve your career goals within the business over the coming years. If you feel as though you fit the bill for this position then apply now.
Alternatively, if you would like to know more about this role then contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to find out more information.