One of the UK's leading Real Estate firms are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their fast growing finance department, based in Central London.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a friendly team who have a strong track record in providing the support and training provided to produce valued long-serving employees.
The role of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Timely entry of financial information into Xero
- Landlord statement transactions allocation
- Monthly management accounts
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Bank account reconciliation
- Audit Schedules
- BACs payments
- Ensuring that as much current reporting and analysis is done in Xero
- Supporting the Head of Finance on ad hoc projects
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Prior experience within the property sector would be strongly preferred
- Highly literate on all the Microsoft packages (word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Expert user of Xero and Qube accounting software.
- Graduate in Finance or similar
- Right to work in the UK
The salary for this role is £23k up to 28k depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.