I am seeking a Credit Controller for a leading Estate Agency and Property Management business based in South East London. This exciting opportunity is working for one of the leading businesses within the property sector, within their growing finance team.
The position is seeking somebody with a credit control background looking to develop their skills further within an established business.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Chasing tenancy and agency arrears on a regular basis
- Assisting with ensuring the company is recouping necessary funds from their portfolio
- Management of the Portfolio and Receivership arrears
- Reconciliations on a regular basis
- Aged debtor reporting
- Dealing with queries over the phone and via email
- Other ad hoc duties
If you have the following skills and prior experience then this could be ideal for you:
- Credit control experience is a prerequisite for this position
- Candidates with accounts experience within the property sector would be ideal
- An ability to work well within a team is crucial for the role
- It is essential for the chosen to candidates to be able to develop strong relationships with tenants and landlords
If this is a role that you would be right for you and you believe you would add value to the team then feel free to apply now. If you would like to find out more about the opportunity then call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to discuss further.