Come and join one of the leading real estate companies in the UK, who pride themselves on a strong working culture. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team in south east London. You can expect a competitive salary and benefits package as part of our client's commitment to helping you strive in your career.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Liaising with colleagues and external parties to resolve receipt queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising rent demands
- Dealing with queries by phone and email
- Verifying and updating supplier bank details
- Ad-hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- High degree of computer/systems literacy
- At least 1-2 years accounts experience
- Committed to improving client service levels
- Excellent communications skills
The salary for this role is £23,000 - £25,000 p.a depending on experience
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.