Acquisitions Assistant - Learn from the best!
An Acquisitions assistant is needed to join an exciting and driven, niche company based in West London. The Client covers two exciting aspects of acquisitions, commercial and social care, allowing for a rounded entry into the property industry.
This is a supportive role, meaning that the successful acquisitions assistant will be getting first-hand experience alongside the acquisitions manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is determined, entrepreneurial and driven to grow their property career.
The Responsibilities of the Acquisitions assistant include:
- Assist in identifying possible acquisitions
- General administration
- Managing stakeholders including planners
- Networking with prospective sellers/clients
- Assist in commercial fit-outs
The Ideal Acquisitions Assistant will have:
- Great work ethic, hungry and hard working
- Understanding of the property sector is a plus, however not essential
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience