Real Estate Acquisitions Manager
A prestigious fund has recently created a new investment arm looking to acquire land for development in the Later Living sector. The team is looking to bring on an experienced Acquisitions Manager to support the Investment Director.
You will be joining a well-funded start-up that has already acquired two sites and should be acquiring many more within the next few months. The role would allow you to originate new property in a unique field with huge growth potential, supported by enough capital backing to allow a rapid and exciting deal flow.
- Origination of new acquisitions
- Building and maintaining industry relationships to drive deal flow
- Presentation of new opportunities to the board
- Assisting in the overall strategy of the business
- Progressing the investment process from start to finish whilst carrying out the DD and analysis on acquisitions
- Knowledge of the full investment cycle
- Knowledge of the Alternatives sector, particularly build-to-rent, PRS, health-care and hotels
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to add value from an early stage
- 5+ years' experience in Real Estate with some focus on acquisitions
There is huge scope to grow in this role with the possibility of running a team of 2-3 Acquisitions Managers within a year. With the planned growth of the team there is the opportunity to take a more strategic Investment role in the future.
If you have 5+ years' experience in the relevant fields and an interest in joining a young and dynamic firm with an ambitious outlook then please get in touch for a confidential conversation via:
Phone no.: 020 3056 6291