An Acquisitions Manager with experience in Surrey and Sussex is required by a privately owned, highly respected developer based in Surrey. The client is traditionally involved with luxury developments ranging from multi-home sites to large bespoke mansions throughout Surrey, West Sussex, Berkshire and Greater London.
This is an autonomous, fast paced role where the Acquisitions Manager will be liaising directly with the Land Director. The company is well backed financially and the Acquisitions Manager is expected to be involved with a substantial volume of site purchases a year.
The responsibilities of this land buyer role will include:
- Sourcing potential developments across Surrey and Sussex
- Conducting due diligence reports for personally sourced sites or agency sourced sites
- Carrying out the negotiations for all sites
- Liaising with Land Director to ensure potential sites are purchased in a timely and efficient manner
- Extensively networking to build contact base, keeping the company at the forefront of the area
The Ideal Acquisitions Manager will have:
- 2-4 years land buying experience, preferably in Surrey or Sussex
- The ability to work autonomously
- A proven track record in acquiring and managing site purchasing on their own
- The ambition and dedication to meet targets and grow an established brand
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of £50,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission - generous commission structure
If you are an experienced Acquisitions Manager based in and around the Surrey and Sussex area and want join a well backed privately owned residential developer then please apply today or contact Adam Henson at Deverell Smith for more information.