Ideally suited to a self-motivated and versatile graduate - preferably with a year's experience within the Property Sector - a rare Graduate Level opportunity offering end-to-end development exposure has recently arisen at a South West London-based developer. This innovative commercial developer, with a unique niche in the market, is currently seeking an 'Acquisitions Project Manager,' a role which will comprise elements of both acquisitions and sales, as well as arms-length project management. While the ideal candidate would possess exposure to every aspect of this wide role, our client acknowledges that this is likely to prove challenging to source. As such, the candidacies of those with experience at either the front-end OR the delivery end of the development life-cycle will be considered for the role.
Please note, this is NOT a conventional Project Manager or Surveyor's role.
With developments throughout South London and having enjoyed sustained growth over recent years, our client are seeking an enthusiastic, practically-minded and ambitious candidate, whose aspirations to growth match those of the company. The successful applicant would be involved in identifying and acquiring prospective development opportunities, overseeing the fit-out of the premises and, on completion, assisting in the disposal process, all under the guidance of an experienced member of the team.
Our client has stressed an open-mindedness about candidate profile, but ultimately, the ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelors Degree of some sort, ideally Property/Business related.
- Have a minimum of 1 year's experience in the Property sector.
- Be highly practical, presentable, have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and be good at identifying promising investment opportunities.
- Be well-adjusted to working in a close-knit team; no big-egos wanted!
- Be looking to advance their career over a number of years with the same company.
- Have a good head for numbers as well as site-based experience of co-ordinating contractors.
The successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to work directly with one of the company Directors.
- Access to a competitive salary.
- The chance to join a growing business, ripe with opportunity
- Access to appropriate professional training.
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000.
It is worth noting that our client is more interested in bright, practical people, rather than an exhaustive list of credentials. If you think you have what it takes, contact Philip on 020 3056 6299.