Admin and Marketing Assistant – Rayner Personnel
Little Hadham, Bishops Stortford
The Admin and Marketing Assistant role is a support function to the company to assist the growth of Rayner Personnel’s network across the UK.
Join our team at our modern and lively head office near Bishop’s Stortford, you will be responsible for overseeing the company marketing activates, day to day admin and general tasks to assist our national team.
This role requires a pro-active approach whilst working effectively and efficiently to meet the needs of the team and their clients.
- You’ll oversee the marketing activities throughout the company including KPI reporting and content management.
- Researching and assisting our copywriter for blog and pillar content such as white papers, utilising these as a hook and adding value to our audience.
- You will work alongside our Management team to create integrated campaigns to drive sales.
- Ensure all activity is tracked and analysed and produce KPI reports.
- You will manage the customer feedback strategy and implementation.
- You will manage the CRM Database, adding new users and ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Ensure staff are equipped with the equipment for their roles, e.g. Technology, software and telephonics.
- Manage and distribute incoming enquiries.
- Support the national team with issues that arise.
- Communicate with suppliers such as job boards.
Are you right for this role?
- Experience working within a recruitment or sales-based company is desired but not essential
- You will have a high level of spoken and written English
- Good ability to multitask and great organisation skills
- Marketing experience would be preferable, but not essential
What can we offer you?
- £18,000 basic salary
- 21 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) *
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00