An exciting position has arisen with a global real estate service provider, one of the best in the industry. We are searching for personable and confident Administrative Support to join this team based in North London.
Ideally, you would have had previous experience working in a similar industry (min. 6 months), understand the property 'language' and easily commute to North London.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Providing an efficient administrative support service to the sales team
- Maintain the internal database
- Compiling weekly sales reports
- Ensure the marketing suite is presentable at all times
- Assist with viewings
- Assist with customer inspections
- Take phone calls, post and email enquiries
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), be presentable, polite and a team player.
You will need to be extremely well organised, confident and have previous property experience.
If you are looking for a fulfilling position where you can be a part of a big name in the industry, please apply today or contact Chelsea Harris for further information and a confidential discussion.