We are seeking two enthusiastic and driven Administration/Business Support Coordinators to join a fantastic Housing Association based in Central London.
x1 Permanent position and x1 Fixed-term contract (until March 2019)
It is an exciting time to join the company and a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within the Group.
As part of the centralised Business Support Team, you will be responsible for working with your colleagues to provide excellent business support services which ensures that frontline teams are able to deliver excellent customer services. You will deliver business support and administration to regional teams, enabling high quality, seamless service delivery that is truly customer focused.
The ideal Business Support Coordinator:
- Providing administration and business support to the regional housing and broader teams
- Facilitating communication across the regional teams and with internal and external contacts in person, by phone, via letter and electronically including the preparation of mail merges and newsletters to customers
- Setting up new suppliers as necessary and providing annual purchase orders
- Support the voids and lettings process by obtaining references and taking and registering reference, deposit and initial rent payments, producing electronic or paper tenancy packs as required, entering statistical returns and arranging inventories
- Assisting in tenancy renewals and terminations by preparing new electronic or paper tenancy packs as required, dealing inventories and deposit refunds or disputes.
- Administering garage lettings, parking schemes/permits, fobs and keys
This role would suit someone who is customer service focussed and has strong administrative skills. We would consider a recent graduate, with 6 months experience, given the attitude and willingness to learn is apparent.