Full Time Administrator - Estate Agency Business, Tadley, Berks
A highly skilled and professional Full Time Administrator is required to assist a busy Estate Agency business dealing with all elements of property Sales, Lettings and Management for clients. My client is a locally owned property franchise and part of the largest Property Franchise Group in the UK.
The role will be on a permanent basis and part of a small but very friendly team who all help each other to ensure a great experience for the customer.
The job role will be predominantly office based looking after the administration for the properties under management, which will include meeting both tenants and landlords in addition to speaking to customers and contractors on the phone. Knowledge of the lettings or sales processes in the UK would be an advantage but not absolutely necessary.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Lettings, ideally a minimum of 12 months is required.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous Residential Experience Preferred
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of customer service
- Understanding of Lettings process and customer journey
- Great telephone manner, outgoing and natuarally friendly
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Full UK driving license & Own Car required
- Local Knowledge of Tadley (and Surrounding areas) is preferred
- Generous Basic Salary & Commission
- Car Allowance
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Paul Abel at Rayner Personnel Home Counties on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in the Home Counties, Berkshire, Wiltshire or Oxfordshire, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised on-line. Call us today or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com