Affordable Housing Analyst - Real Estate Experience Required
Want to join a new and pioneering team/division at one of the world's largest investment houses? I am currently recruiting for a real estate investment analyst to join the affordable housing development and forward funding team at a prestigious company, with little competition and huge backing.
In this position you would be responsible for all aspects of deal evaluation and execution, including financial analysis, reviewing transaction documentation, on-going portfolio financial evaluation, initial investment appraisal and co-ordination and review of due diligence.
Experience in affordable housing would be advantageous, but if you don't have any then it's not a problem.
Are you able to:
- Ensure that the financial systems are tuned to the needs of the business and that they are administered properly
- Review appraisals independently for accuracy and consistency with financial and investment assumptions and policies
- Research market and portfolio analysis, and present key performance information both internally and to external investment partners
- Lead and inform development team discussions on the optimum target affordable property types, locations and operations to ensure profitability and viability is maximised whilst risk is appropriately managed
- Build cash-flow models using excel and bespoke programmes
- Research and undertake due diligence on property transactions
- Test the reasonableness of all assumptions, analyses and forecasts used/created in Independent Financial Reviews (IFRs), rent, land appraisal and other strategic financial planning tools
- CFA or RICS and/or a professional financial qualification
- 1 year financial modelling experience within real estate
If you would like to hear more about the role, or think you would be a suitable candidate, please get back to me via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-lomas-bb6241103/, on 020 3056 0284, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org