Aftercare Officer - East London
Our client is an extremely successful Housing Association based in East London. They are actively looking for and Aftercare officer to join there team and help provide an aftercare service for both homeowners, residents and help resolve repairs throughout their warranty and defect period.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has fantastic customer service experience.
- Be the first point of contact for residents requiring aftercare service
- Deal effectively with telephone/email/text letter enquiries.
- Taking quick ownership of issues raised
- Diagnose work required and accurately report to builders/contractors and follow up necessary
- Ensure the customer has a responsive and professional experience
- Manage all customer complaints in line with the company's complaints policy
- Must adhere to timescales requires to complete necessary procedures.
- Support the wider aftercare team
- Customer service experience in a fast paced environment is essential
- Excellent telephone skills required in a large unscripted environment
- High levels of customer satisfaction is key
- Knowledge of Arena based systems desirable
- Requires some appreciation of the technical aspects of buildings essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as some letter/email writing wll be required
- Computer literate with a good proven competency in MS office
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines
If you are interested or know someone that might be, please apply below or call 02072911519