I am currently working with a boutique investment manager focused on London Core Plus and Opportunistic investment and development opportunities. They are looking to appoint two individuals to join there team working under the head of investment and working closely with the CEO.
The business is predominantly backed by foreign capital and has a large pipeline of transactions. The roles are flexible in terms of level of seniority and will have a clear career progression. The team is in a period of growth with these two hires being the first of many.
About the role:
- The Investment Analyst is responsible for supporting the origination function of the business; principally in sourcing(assistance role), analysing and the reporting of potential acquisitions/disposals (potentially including assets, corporate transactions, forward funding or development
- Conduct initial appraisals and research (market/investment data) on investment opportunities
- providing detailed financial analysis and viability studies of prospective opportunities and subsequently investment proposal papers
- continuously building and managing bespoke models in Excel etc.
- Work on related early-stage assessment and underwriting on asset/development management plans
- provide assistance in the due diligence process of any new acquisition (and disposals)
- Assist in acquisition and funding structuring
- Working pre- and post- acquisition on the production of Excel cash flows and business plans
- Support the execution of investment strategies including income, cost reduction/ efficiencies and value-add incentives
- working relationship : externally with property owners, agents and other professional firms and internally across the business
- RICS or CFA qualified
- 2-4 years experience in either a transactional or analytical role within real estate
- Experience within investment management and private equity is preferable
- Comfortable with accountability and demanding investment environment
- Candidate must have strong analytical capabilities, commercial judgement, right calibre and ideally real estate transaction experience
- Demonstrable experience in real estate private equity, investment banking and financing roles is a plus
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
For more information please contact Seb on +44 (0) 20 3056 0291 or email@example.com .