I am currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager for one of London's most ethical and valued Housing Associations. The conglomerate, which has over 50 years experience within the sector, is seeking an established sales negotiator with a minimum of 5 years experience within sales, management and property.
You will develop and succeed within this role by managing a portfolio of new builds, private and shared ownership, across London. You will be required to travel to sites, oversee junior sales negotiators, and consistently exceed targets set for yourself and your team. You will report into the Regional Sales Manager and be responsible for providing regular reporting (often to Board level) and assist with future strategy planning.
This role will involve:
- Implementing the current sales strategy and supporting sales agents.
- Ensuring sales targets are not only met but consistently exceeded.
- Assisting with future strategy planning.
- Stepping in for the Head of Sales where necessary to conduct presentations and reports to Board/Senior Director level.
- Working closely with other sectors of the business such as construction, technical and legal teams.
- Negotiating and managing external sales agents as well as your team.
- Overall management of individual sales and marketing suites.
- Lead generation ending with a confident sale.
- Ensure an immaculate customer service journey is upheld.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven sales management experience within residential development.
- Have an impeccable track record of off-plan sales.
- Have worked within a sales and marketing suite and be familiar with the sales process.
- Be results orientated and know how to develop and maintain a sales team.
- Have seamless communication and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to deal with 'High Net Worth Individuals' and have proven experience selling them property and assisting with their investments.