Area Manager - Residential Sales & Lettings
Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire Area
£45,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary - £80,000 on target earnings (Uncapped Commission)
One of our major Independent Estate agency clients is now looking to expand their senior management team. This will be a highly challenging position where industry experience and relational leadership will be paramount. Running 5 offices in and around the Beds, Bucks region, the correct individual will need to have a demonstrative history in multiple branch/personnel management within the sector. The successful individual will be leading a group of offices in its next phase of expansion through acquisition and development as a business.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone looking to join a well-established and successful business/team.
The ideal person will have both Sales & Lettings experience but a candidate from either a Sales or Lettings background will be considered.
- To generate revenue for the Company and to operate profitably in accordance with agreed budgets
- To develop and implement an annual business plan to increase revenue streams
- To develop a plan to increase market share across the branch locations
- To ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and deliver quality and consistent service as promised to customers
- To develop a culture of professional behaviour and customer care, including internal customers and other service providers
- To provide positive and motivational team leadership
- Create a High Performance Culture
- To develop all opportunities for cross-selling the companies full range of products to customers
- To recruit, train and career develop a team of Estate Agency professionals
- Mentor and develop staff to retain and improve top performers through regular career reviews and effective meetings.
You must have previous experience of successfully running either a large or many branches within Estate Agency, ideally in both Sales & Lettings
Be Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
Have Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
Have the ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships.
Have the ability to work to strict deadlines and to remain calm and professional at all times.
Have recruitment and day to day personnel management experience
You must have a full (preferably clean) driving licence.
- Competitive Basic Salary & Commission
- Bonus & Incentive schemes
- Future Career development
- Contributory Pension
- Car Allowance - You must have a Full UK Driving licence to apply for this role.
Even if you can’t say ‘yes’ to all of the above, but are smart, self-motivated and passionate about your next career move then get in touch.
Don't delay, apply NOW, this position will be sought after. Please email me at or ring (in confidence) for further details, email@example.com
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants I might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details www.raynerpersonnel.com