Asset Management Assistant
A terrific opportunity has arisen for an experienced lettings professional, with an established and a respected Lettings Agent.
* Checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions
* Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks
* Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords.
* Advising landlords/managing agents of repairs.
* Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices
* Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposits for cleaning, repairs or replacements.
* Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules
* Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies
* Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property
* Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy
Carrying out midterm property visits
The ideal person for this role will be a self-motivated team player, with good administration experience and communication skills. You will also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service at all times.
Our client are offering a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
For more information please call Chris on 0121 222 5011