Our client is a leading retail property investment and asset management companies in the UK.
They are now looking for an experienced asset manager to oversee the strategic asset management of a portfolio of retail units.
In this role the successful candidate will formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for the real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of our assets. They will be responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value.
Other key skills will include:
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate
- Preparing and managing annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sale process
- Assisting in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
In addition, you will work closely with the Property Manager to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc. Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company's products and services.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent with at least 4 years' experience in asset management.
- To succeed in this role, you should be operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding. You should also be a good team player, resourceful, possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Apply now to avoid missing out!