I am currently retained by a family office to identify an Asset Manager / Investment Manager to join their property team.
The business is currently split between a commercial investment portfolio and strategic land promotion. The business has recently promoted and disposed of a series of sites within the South of England, with the capital to be reinvested into their commercial arm with a recently appointed Investment Director. This role will be working across both the investment portfolio with the Investment Director and the strategic land business with the Managing Director.
This would be a great move for an individual currently working in London and looking to move back, or for an individual to make the move from a consultancy to the client side.
About the Role:
- Investment transactions
- Management of Commercial Property holdings
- Research on potential acquisitions
- Preparation of Investment appraisals
- Preparation of Development Appraisals for commercial and residential development sites
- Research to support rolling review of investment strategy
- Preparation of development appraisals for Strategic Land Acquisitions and existing holdings
- Research into potential strategic land acquisitions including title information, development values, planning history and development plan status
- Management of Strategic Land Holdings (Tenancies, maintenance, site inspections etc)
- Educated to degree level within a RICS accredited course
- 1-5 years experience of working within the real estate industry
- Great understanding of valuation, preferably within Excel
- Able to commute to North Kent
For more information on this opportunity or to hear more about others that I may be working on, please contact me on 02030560291 or email@example.com.