I am currently working on behalf of a company who are searching from development professionals who are currently sitting their APC, candidates between 12 - 18 months are ideal and will be given some of the best mentoring in the market to finish it off. The company specialise in asset management and the regeneration of a large portfolio in Central London.
The role would be to work mainly with the asset management and regeneration team but you will be working across the development process with the various different teams to give you full exposure and help with your APC. The main role would be to work with the director or line manager to identify and assess sites and assets for regeneration or conversion.
The main responsibilities for the Assistant Surveyor:
- Work across the company to gain exposure in order to pass your APC
- Help identify sites for regeneration and conversion, mainly into residential units
- Carry out viability and feasibility reports of potential sites
- Work with various stakeholder to produce favourable outcomes for development
- Work alongside a range of teams within the organisation
The candidate will:
- Have a RICS/Property related degree e.g. Human Geography
- Be between 12 and 18 months through their APC
- Preferably Planning and Development or Residential pathway
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to carry out Feasibility and Viability reports
Salary and benefits
- Salary - between £26,000 and £32,000 (flexible for the right candidate)
- Up to 15% bonus
- Amazing working hours and holiday entitlement!
For more information please apply for the role and upload your CV.