Assistant Block Manager for global estate and managing agent company
An experienced assistant block manager is required by a well-established property management firm based near Oxford Circus.
From grand Victorian converted houses to vast new-build mixed use developments, this firm provide property management services to a wide spectrum of clients, including London landed estates, institutional investors, charities, retailers, property developers, share-of-freeholders and resident management companies (RMCs) and right to manage (RTM).
With their considerable block management expertise, this firm has a proven track record in providing a first-class residential property management service to estates, blocks and other major landowners and investors. The management team are coordinated with and supported by the wider network, including experts in accountancy, agency, leasehold enfranchisement, planning, research, insurance and maintenance.
The ideal assistant block manager will have experience in managing high end residential developments.
The duties of this assistant block manager role will include:
- Full responsibility for assisting in the management of a portfolio of residential and mixed use developments.
- Assisting in the management of service charge budgets on each development
- Assisting property managers with administrative duties
- Assisting in ensuring that block buildings insurances are efficiently administered and where appropriate assist in the administration of insurance claims
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works
- To ensure section 20 procedures are strictly followed where necessary
The ideal assistant block manager will have:
- At least 2 years property manager experience, preferably around central London
- Knowledge of property management software
- Understanding of current property management legislation
- Pleasant, helpful and efficient telephone manner
- Strong customer service with a can do, proactive attitude
- AIRPM (not essential but preferable)
This role offers a competitive salary of between £24,000 - £27,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Perks
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company located in central London, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information.