A successful Property Management firm wish to recruit an Assistant Block manager to support their busy Block Management department. The role is based in North London with an extremely reputable company.
Relevant training will be provided and this company encourage candidates to sit their IRPM exams at the earliest opportunity. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in Block Management and enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the management of multiple residential buildings across London
- Service charge budget management
- Overseeing Section 20 consultation and major works
- Managing Health and Safety compliance
- Assisting management of both site staff and contractors, supervising any works
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous block management experience.
- Experience of working in a busy environment and delivering a high level of service.
- Excellent communication organisational skills & attention to detail.
- Strong client relationship building skills.
This role is offering between £23,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience. For any further information, please contact Emily on 020 7291 0916 or Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org.