A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Block Manager with a leading residential estate management company.
Our client is a high end firm who pride themselves on delivering the highest possible service at all times. They are focused on career development and invest in all their employees to ensure career progression opportunities are offered at every level.
An Assistant Block Manager is required for a start-up office in West London. The duties of the role will be very admin based in the early stages and as the office becomes established the role will evolve, becoming more focused on assisting with Block Management Duties. This is an amazing opportunity for candidates with previous experience in a similar role looking to start a career in Block Management.
The Assistant Block Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with general administration duties
- Assisting with block management duties
- Meeting and greeting clients and directors
- Be involved with setting up the office and the IT function
- Diary management
- Supplies and cleanliness etc.
- Directing phone calls
- Office management
- Preparing documentation for team and director
The successful candidate will have:
- Administrative experience
- Building knowledge
- Contractors management experience
- Previous experience within the property industry
- A willingness to learn and stuck in with anything required
£21,000 - £25,000
Working hours: Mon - Fri
If you're interested in this opportunity please apply now or contact Emily Fox at Deverell Smith for further information. https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-fox-1892a572/