Rayner Personnel Vacancy
ESTATE AGENT ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER
CANARY WHARF/DOCKLANDS, E14
BASIC SALARY £25,000 – OTE £50,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
A tremendous opening has arisen for an ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER to join a modern and forwarding thinking independent Estate Agent. Ideally, the candidate should be able to show experience within the Estate Agent business and look to be able to further build the business in the branch’s core areas. Must have the ability to support the manager and drive the team in their absence.
The skills required for this ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER role will include:
- Knowledge of the area is key - someone who can hit the ground running, at the very least have a knowledge of the East London Market and property values
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of sales process
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Confidence in liaising with the high end sector
- A good sales track record
Our client is a progressive Independent Sales and Lettings agency, with an excellent reputation. They are keen to reward hard work and success financially. With plans to expand continue to open new offices, they offer plenty of career progression.
Numerous benefits include:
- Monday to Friday working week with additional alternate Saturdays 10am – 4pm
- High basic salary
- 21 days holiday per annum
- Excellent commission structure
- Superb car allowance
- Culturally diverse staff profile
- Dedicated marketing department, exclusive territory and uncapped earning potential
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Matthew Swing at Rayner Personnel - East London Area.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the East London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online.
Call us today on 07786 836481, by email email@example.com or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com