I am working with a leading managing agent; they require an Assistant Building Manager to assist with the management of a large trophy building in the city.
The Assistant Building Manager will support the Building Manager to continue delivering the high level of service, already set by the on-site team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally on a large commercial, multi-let building, assisting with the day to day operations and have a good knowledge of managing an annual service charge budget.
- Assist BM in management of property and services
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Maintain good client relationships as the point of contact with appropriate representative and encourage good communication of information on building issues.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislations.
- Admin Support for the BM and wider team.
- Involvement in the setting and controlling of service charge budget.
- Report any issue that may affect client/tenant or the service of the property.
- IOSH minimum
- Prior experience managing a service charge budget
- Experience working within a managing agent environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith