I am currently seeking an Assistant Client Accountant for a high-end Property Management company based in the heart of London's West End. The company has been experiencing steady growth over a number of years now and is looking for somebody to join their Finance team supporting their Head of Accounts.
The company have a portfolio made up of Residential Lettings and Block Management properties and are looking for somebody to help manage the accounts for this varied portfolio. My client is keen to bring somebody on board who is able to work well in a small team with service charge accounts experience.
The role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Processing payments to Clients
- Assisting with client reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Service charge reconciliations
- Liaising with external auditors when necessary
- Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- BACS and cheque receipts
- Maintaining record on their Property Management system (Qube)
- Dealing with Rent deposits
- NRL tax returns
- Chasing of arrears when required
As the job specification and portfolio suggests, this is an ideal role for somebody looking for variety in their next position and an opportunity to learn and develop a more diverse skill set.
My client is looking for somebody with the below skills and prior experience:
- Service charge accounts experience is essential for this position
- Prior bank reconciliations exposure is very highly desired
- Familiarity with RICS regulations would be ideal but isn't a prerequisite
- An ability to learn quickly is crucial for this position
- A desire to work within a small team is essential
If you would like to know more details about this opportunity then contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith to discuss further. If you feel as though this is position you would be interested in and the company sounds appealing to you then apply now.