One of the top London property developers is seeking an Assistant Development Manager to work on two of their major schemes within zones 3-4. This role would suit someone from a development or planning background who is wanting to further progress their career within the residential sector.
You will be joining a wider Planning and Development team of 10, reporting into two more senior Development Managers to assist with the development of the schemes.
- Assisting existing Development managers with the viability, feasibility and ongoing optimisation of two schemes.
- Assisting with Design Team, Site Progress and Development Team meetings.
- Ensuring liaison and co-ordination between other parties both internal and external.
- Assisting with the negotiation of section 106 documents.
Skills and Experience:
- At least one year of experience within a consultancy or a developer.
- A strong academic background, ideally having achieved a 1st or 2:1 from a RTPI or RICS accredited degree programme.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Not only will you be offered a competitive salary but also the chance to work alongside some of the industries experts and to be fully supported through your APC to become chartered.