Assistant Development Manager - Great Learning Environment
I am looking for an Assistant Development Manager to join an influential and ambitious developer in their East London office. The client is a respected and established developer who like to employ people with spark and energy. With a positive work environment surrounded by experienced and friendly team members, the successful candidate will establish skills across the front end of the development cycle.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is newly RICS qualified or nearing their RICS qualification to grow within a company and mark their mark on the city!
The main responsibilities of the Assistant Development Manager:
- Conduct viability reports and feasibility assessments
- Help optimise and design out schemes
- Assist in the acquisition, planning and design of schemes
The successful Assistant Development Manager will:
- Be MRICS qualified, or nearly MRICS qualified
- Come across confident and have a bit of 'spark'
- Have the ability to adapt to different challenges
- Competitive - up to £40,000 depending on experience