Based in Pall Mall, our client is an SME-sized developer specialising in innovative co-living solutions such as Student Accommodation, Apart-Hotels and more recently, servicing the current market appetite for Build-To-Rent accommodation. They oversee every stage of the development process in house, from the design phase through to practical completion.
Following a period of sustained success, this avant-garde company is currently seeking an Assistant Development Manager to join their dynamic development team, specifying a background in Project Management and ideally a Technical skillset at undergrad level, preferably Engineering/Architecture.
The role will comprise a full 'cradle-to-grave' remit, encompassing everything from the earliest pre-construction phase through to completion, although the main focus of this role will be on delivery, hence their insistence on a PM background. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a hungry, incisive Project Manager to gain a greater appreciation of the world of Development. Candidates from a consultancy, main contractor and development background will all be considered: paramount, however, is enthusiasm and drive.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a technical degree: architecture/engineering.
- Have some exposure to high-volume residential developments.
- Be APC enrolled.
- Possess a demonstrable familiarity with the full project life-cycle.
- Have experience of programme, cost and contractor management on large scale, complex and high volume projects (exceeding £10 million).
- Be accustomed to working in tandem with members of the design and development team.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Access to appropriate training and qualifications.
- The opportunity to progress within the company hierarchy.
- The freedom to develop into an independent Development Manager.
- Scope to develop and grow with this aspirational business
Base salary of up to £40,000: discretionary performance-related bonus.
For additional information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.