One of my clients (one of the leading Housing Associations in South East England) is looking for a Senior Sales Manager with Shared Ownership Management Experience to work very closely with the Director of Sales and Lettings.
If you are currently managing multiple sites, a team of New Homes Sales Negotiators and you have a Housing Association background or Shared Ownership Management Experience, please do get in touch ASAP.
Location: Essex, South East England, North-East London. (Please bear in mind the £1,000 car allowance).
They are looking to interview on the 25th & 26th October to successful applicants.
- Reports to the Director of Development and Sales
- Manages the Sales & Lettings Team
- Understand and respond to market conditions and Government policy to optimise income from intermediate / open market sales and intermediate / market lettings
- Open market sales investment opportunities
- Representing the Sales and Lettings Team within the Senior Management Team as strategic lead for sales and lettings
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key partners e.g Solicitors, Property Agents etc
- Secure the progression and sale of Shared Ownership and Open Market. Achieve the sales targets.
- Produce and present Board and Committee reports
- Extensive experience of shared ownership sales
- Experience of leading a team and managing / developing staff
- Experience of property and product marketing / branding and preparation of scheme 'marketing strategies'
- Experience of providing new scheme 'marketing appraisals' for intermediate and market sale schemes
- Experience of providing excellent customer care (and sales aftercare)
- Experience of providing effective complaints management / resolution
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of negotiating contracts and procuring goods and services
- Experience of developing / managing strategic relationships
- Experience of risk management, internal controls and compliance
- Experience of policy development and performance management
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory obligations relating to sales, lettings, homeownership and marketing
- Strong project and contract management skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to manage and lead change
- Highly numerate and IT literate
- Objective decision making
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator and able to influence at the highest level
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Driving licence and access to vehicle for work purposes
My client will pay up to £62,000 base salary plus £1,000 car allowance.
Only candidates with Shared Ownership Management Experience will be considered.
Please get in touch with Roberta Blackford at Deverell Smith