Our client, a leading property managing agent require an Estates Assistant for a large high end residential estate in South West London, to assist and support the Estates Manager.
Ideally the candidate will have a good understanding of M&E and Facilities Management, this may be a good move for someone who has experience as an Assistant Facilities Manager on a commercial building or portfolio that is open to switching to residential property management.
- Maintain good relationships under supervision by the Estates Manager with appropriate representative and encourage good communication of information on issues.
- Assist with the back office function of the estate, administration and effective running of the office.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislations. Under the direction of the Estate Manager and taking the lead in the absence of the EM of all emergency situations and evacuation plans.
- Undertake regular inspections of completed work and service contracts and all other areas of the premises.
- Ensure that the production of service specifications, contracts and documentation properly represent the requirements of the premises and are presented and executed in line with company procedures.
- Manage reactive maintenance and PPM schedules.
- Support Estate Manager in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Strong Admin and basic IT skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Facilities Management experience desired
- Good understanding of M&E
£28k-£30K + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith