A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Estate Manager with a leading residential property management company.
You are likely to have previous experience in property management and have a track record of providing the highest levels of customer service within the top end hotels or residential buildings.
Our client is a luxury, high end firm who pride themselves on their innovative thinking and exceptional management services.
You will be based in their head office, supporting a the estate team in their day to day duties.
As the Assistant Estate Manager you will be supporting the Estate managers in the delivery of high quality and efficient management services as well as ensuring maintenance provisions are managed meritoriously. You will help to develop and uphold relationships with stakeholders including staff and external contractors and lead by example delivering excellent customer service to all residents and guests.
The Assistant Estate Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the maintenance team
- Managing contractors and technical works
- Mechanical and Engineering - large projects
- Ordering of maintenance stock
- Risk assessments and method statements for all contractors
- Work Permits
- Signing off works
- M&E daily checks (Plant rooms, pump rooms etc.)
- Work tenders
- Leak investigations
- Daily management of the Maintenance Operatives
- Half-yearly appraisals with Maintenance Operatives
The successful candidate will have:
- Full compliance in all aspects of Health and Safety and RAMS
- Knowledge on budgeting
- Managerial experience
- Contractors management experience
- Staff delegation experience
- IOSH Qualified (ideally)
- NEBOSH Qualified (ideally)
Up to £30,000
Working hours: 8:30am - 6pm Mon - Fri
If you are looking for an Assistant Estate Manager role for an outstanding company, please give me a call or drop me an email with your CV!