Our client, a leading Property company are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager who will assist and support the Operations and Property Management team.
You will deputise for the Operations Manager in the delivery of all services relating to the management of the buildings. Acting as the person in charge in the absence of the Operations Manager, providing full administrative support to the Management Team.
- Maintain good client relationships under supervision by the Facilities Manager with appropriate representative and encourage good communication of information on building issues.
- Assist the Operations Manager with the management of service charge budget.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislations. Under the direction of the property manager and taking the lead in the absence of the FM of all emergency situations and evacuation plans.
- Undertake regular inspections of completed work and service contracts and all other areas of the premises.
- Support with all routine correspondence and admin allowing effective running of the office.
- Ensure that the production of service specifications, contracts and documentation properly represent the requirements of the premises and are presented and executed in line with company procedures.
- Manage helpdesk process.
- Support Operations Manager in ad hoc projects as required.
- Strong Admin and basic IT skills
- Experience working for a Managing Agent
- Experience managing a Service Charge Budget
- Excellent communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH.
£30K - £35k + Excellent Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith