Our client who are a nationwide professional services organisation, are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to assist and support the Facilities Manager with all facilities services contracts in line with the agreed SLA's in their Manchester office.
- Participate in project work as directed
- Proactively assist with the support of all facilities service contracts
- Act as the main point of contact between end users and contractors
- Coordinate the works of the contractors
- Maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Prepare and document Purchase Orders
- Be responsible for Health and Safety carry out floor walks and document accordingly.
- Support the FM with any space planning projects and keep floor plan and desk lists up to date.
- Be proactive in logging jobs with help desk and manage through completion.
- Experience managing contractors and service providers
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Experience managing budgets
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of all aspects of Facilities Management, hard and soft services.
£28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith.