Our client, a leading global investment company, are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager for their West End office. They require a hands on FM ideally with project experience. This is a fantastic opportunities to will work with a small team to deliver all FM services, with great career potential.
- Participate in project work as directed
- Proactively assist with the support of all head of facilities
- Act as the main point of contact between end users and contactors
- Coordinate the works of the contractors
- Maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Be responsible for Health and Safety carry out floor walks and document accordingly.
- Support the FM with any space planning projects and keep floor plan and desk lists up to date.
- Be proactive in logging jobs with helpdesk and manage through completion.
- Experience managing contractors
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Experience managing budgets
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of all aspects of Facilities Management, hard and soft services.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith.