I'm working with a leading managing agent; they require an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based at a commercial building in West London.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will be dedicated to the 100,000 Sq. Ft building, with the scope to progress and take ownership of other properties in the area.
- Assist FM in management of property and services
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Maintain good client relationships as the point of contact with appropriate representative and encourage good communication of information on building issues.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislation's.
- Admin Support for the FM and wider team.
- Involvement in the setting and controlling of service charge budget.
- Report any issue that may affect client/tenant or the service of the property.
- IOSH minimum
- Prior experience working with hard and soft services
- Experience working within a managing agent environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith