I am working with a leading managing agent; they require an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based on a high profile, trophy portfolio in the heart of the West End.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will support the Facilities Manager on their portfolio of properties,
must have experience of facilities management or service delivery in a similar environment, and experience working with a service charge budget.
- Assist FM in management of property and services
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Maintain good client relationships as the point of contact with appropriate representative and encourage good communication of information on building issues.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislations.
- Admin Support for the FM and wider team.
- Involvement in the setting and controlling of service charge budget.
- Report any issue that may affect client/tenant or the service of the property.
- IOSH minimum
- Prior experience managing a service charge budget
- Experience working within a managing agent environment
- Excellent communication skills
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith