I am working on an excellent client side opportunity, for a leading tech business. They require an Assistant Facilities Manager to work with the Facilities Management team, at their well know head office, in The City.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will support the Facilities Manager with all outsourced FM services, both hard and soft services. As well as responsibility for managing the front of house team.
The successful candidate will have experience in facilities management, ideally in a similar environment. As well experience managing front of house services and staff.
- Assist FM in management of property and services
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Ensure Reception is covered at all times, making sure all visitors receive a warm, friendly welcome
- Support Facilities Manager with Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices.
- Oversee Gym and Barista services and staff
- Report any issue and maintenance faults, and make sure the repairs are carried out by liaising with external contractors
- Ensure goods and services are delivered, within budget.
- Assisting with the management of any ad-hoc projects.
- IOSH minimum
- Prior experience in Facilities Management
- Previous experience managing Front of House
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive with an excellent eye for detail.
£27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith