I am working with a leading managing agent; they require an Assistant Facilities Manager to assist with the management of facilities services to a large mixed-use estate development. In Central London
The Assistant Facilities Manager will support the Estate Manager and Facilities Manager to deliver the high level of service required for the clients and tenants.
- Ensure the management team are delivering on KPI's in line with SLA's.
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Maintain good client and tenant relationships. Ensuring the customer experience is in line with the initiatives set out on site.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced.
- Assist with environmental and sustainability activities
- Assist with setting and controlling service charge budget.
- Assist with implementing minor works, issue permits to work for all contractors on site.
- Prior experience in a property management role, in a trophy building or estate.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience managing a service charge budget
£30,000 - £33,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith